Who Said It: Anthony Scaramucci or Bethenny Frankel?
If you haven't heard by now, Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director, did a............rather informal interview with the New Yorker, saying the sort of bonkers things usually reserved for people burning bridges with their former employers, not in their first few days of employment.
Bethenny Frankel, for those who don't know, is a pot-stirrer on her own reality show. It turns out it's surprisingly difficult to distinguish between the two.
Take our quiz and see if you can tell the difference between modern American politics and modern American entertainment!
1) "[He] is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.”
2) “Basically, she was a calamity.”
3) "You wanna take any man, you make them your prey, and it's like a venus flytrap."
4) "I will eliminate everyone."
5) "We're New Yorkers. We don't want to run the place like that."
6) "You are a slut, a liar, and a hypocrite, and a snake"
7) "I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”
8) "I just want you off my jock."
9) "It’s like Ivana Trump. It’s got dangling things everywhere."
10) "Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy.”
11) "You are born a liar and you will die a liar."
12) "Underconfidence plus insecurity always equals paranoia and backstabbing."
13) "I'm a straight shooter"
14) “I’d rather eat glass than talk about this."
15) "I was teasing you. It was sarcastic. It was one Italian to another."
16) "I don’t care. None of this is interesting to me. It’s way too much conversation about it already.”
17) “They’re going to have to go fuck themselves.”
18) “You are the most unintelligent human being I’ve ever had the pleasure of being around."